Did you know that Wessington Cryogenics are able to offer repair / refurbishment facilities which will enable virtually all types of cryogenic storage vessel to be returned to an 'As New' condition?
These facilities include :-
Wessington can also repair & recertify your ISO Frame tanks.
Tank Following Refurbishment
These repairs include :-
- Five yearly compliance check
- Documentation, certification and Third Party survey
- Inspection & recalibration of tank gauges
- Relief valves inspected, recalibrated (or replaced) and tagged
- Vacuum check & full vacuum service
- Helium leak test
- Lift test in accordance with BS 7072
- Frame repairs - from single member to complete frame replacement
- Tank & frame blast & repaint
- New decals
Please contact the Sales Department to discuss the repair of your ISO tank. A 'Returns Number' is required prior to sending your tank for examination, together with a purchase order to cover initial inspection, detailed report & handling costs. This cost is offset against main vessel repair costs.
All documentation is required to be supplied with the tank at time of initial delivery. Failure to supply all necessary paperwork can significantly affect the repair process of your tank, and ultimately may lead to the tank being unable to be re-certified. Storage fees may be applicable if we are unable to action your repair due to non supply of documentation
"Thanks very much for your extended help. I know both customers are impressed at the response we have given them and your service engineers helpfulness on the day. Much appreciated and thank the engineer also" - BOC
So, whether its for a major overhaul, a re-pump or a modification to your existing equipment, allow Wessington to carry out the work for you with the minimum effort on your behalf.