Wessington Cryogenics Ltd is committed to meeting customer satisfaction by providing a range of products and services of the highest quality. In order to achieve this goal, we will:
- Comply with statutory and safety requirements;
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system which meets the requirements of ISO 9001, Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EEC and Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive 1999/36/EC, ISO 13485 and Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and ASME;
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- Listen and respond to our customers’ needs and expectations;
- Commitment to the long-term financial security, success and growth of our business through excellence, professionalism and high productivity in all that we do;
- Respond to all issues and concerns in a timely manner;
- Continuous development of all employees to fulfil their aspirations and meet the business needs;
- Commitment to fulfil the needs of our markets and to enhance our competitive advantage in terms of new products, new opportunities and the changing requirements of our customers;
- Commitment to improve manufacturing techniques, supply, customer support and service, in order to anticipate and satisfy our customers’ expectations of quality, delivery and value.
Adherence to this policy involves all the company’s employees and its activities. As such, all employees are made fully aware of this policy and are responsible for the quality of their work, and are committed to participate in the effective operation of the Quality Management System.
A selection of our Quality documents are available to download